Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oh, and by the way ...

... See now, you heard this shit here first.

Did I not tell you last week that Metro was still having problems with "smoke?" And no one was paying attention. But if you are reading here, you are smart, so you knew.

The 10 Ewoks and the Wookiee at Metro Headquarters will forgive me for not being surprised at all to hear that the Pentagon station was closed today due to a track fire.

Shocking. I know.

I'm telling you - and I don't even post this to be a scare-mongerererererererer, but ... something really bad is on the way for Metro in the near future. There's just too much weird shit going on with door problems and smoke and fire and trains breaking down and whatever else to read the fare cards any other way.

I'm just praying I'm not in the area when it happens.

Course, if I had that kind of luck - this blog wouldn't exist.

Stay safe, rail warriors.

MDR

No comments: