Sunday, October 28, 2007

TMI, Part II

Dear Army Woman on the MARC Train,

You must have really liked my sweet letter of yesterday. That's the only reason I can think of why you returned to torture me for a second time today. Oh yeah - Army, torture, you probably don't like those words used in the same sentence. Sorry.

Anyway, I just want to say that it's great that we now all know that you suffer from Broken Tooth Syndrome. I hate when that happens. But hey, there's light at the end of the tunnel, since now we all know that your son's birthday is December 14, you have plenty of time to get your mouth fixed before having all the neighbors over for a Pin the Tail on the Annoyed MARC Rider party. I hope you like the slingshot I plan on getting your son for his birthday. I'm sure it will provide him with hours of fun around the house.

Signed,
Marc D. Rider

No comments: